Posted: 22 Jan 2015 02:23 PM PST
OASIS Training *FREE!*
There is an OASIS Training being offered on February 10, 2015 from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. This training will be given at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment in the C Building (the building that is the furthest south on the campus and has the number "710 East" above the south east entrance). The training will be for those that are new to OASIS and will be a good overview for others. Food and drink will not be provided so bring your own. Please note, we have updated the process for registration below:
Registration (Detailed Instructions if Needed):
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org
2. If you have an existing CO.TRAIN account Login, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for Course ID: 1054960
4. Click link for "OASIS Training"
5. Click the "Registration" tab
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend
We look forward to seeing you all this January. Feel free to contact Phyllis Brighton with your questions and concerns:firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-692-2894