|Basic 8-hour Administrator Course for Class A, B & Annual Training Pricing
|Basic 8-hour Administrator Course for Class A, B & Annual Training
Basic 8-hour Administrator Course for Class A, B & Annual Training
Basic Administrator Training is offered on CHC Virtual Classroom at www.homehealthcerts.com.
The eLearn course lets you start and stop as often as you’d like.
This UPDATED course provides an overview of home care agency Licensure requirements in Chapter 26 (effective 2/14/2022). The goal in this course is to enhance the understanding and effectiveness of the administrator / manager in managing the operations of an agency. Successful completion of this course requires 80% or better on two exams and meets requirements for both First-time administrators/managers and Annual training for administrators/managers. Understand compliance requirements in Parts 1 through 5 with pieces from Parts 6 and 7 and put them altogether in a review of your agency-wide quality assurance program, appropriate to the size and type of agency, that evaluates the quality of consumer services, care, and safety, and complies with the requirements for Quality Management Program in Chapter 2.
The goal of this workshop is to provide the fundamentals of Home Care Management for compliance with both Annual Training and Initial Training required by CDPHE of all Administrators, Managers & alternates. This courses sets the stage from which all other courses flow!
Part 1 – 4 CEUs (4 clock hours of training + evaluation + exam)
License standards overview, National, State home care & post-acute care provider types,
Key Federal, State & Local Law Review;
Consumer Rights, P&P required for all agency types
Written Notice of Home Care Consumer Rights, Disclosure notice, Demonstrating consumer understanding;
Evaluation, Competency Exam which requires 80% or better score
Part 2 – 4 CEUs (4 clock hours of training + evaluation + exam)
Governing Body Duties and Oversight, Administrator/Manager Duties, Survey readiness, Annual Evaluation, Data collection, Complaints, Incidents, Occurrences, Grievances, Contract worker agreement, Quality Management Plan, The Standards, common deficiencies, concept of "organization-wide", Risk management similarities and differences to Quality management.
Evaluation, Competency Exam which requires 80% or better score.
You will learn the skills necessary to show a clear understanding and appropriate application of Licensure Standards. After this course, you will be able to:
▪ List three reasons for the need for licensure
▪ Identify differences between skilled and non-skilled services
▪ Utilize at least five concepts of written notice of consumer rights in the home care setting
▪ Identify 3 responsibilities of the Governing Board, Administrator/Manager & PAC.
▪ Define ongoing training program components for PCWs, CNAs, Administrators, Managers & Alternates
▪ Demonstrate at least 4 needs of a compliant Quality Management Program
▪ Define the term, “minimum standards” and how it applies to your daily operations,
▪ Describe how to locate Chapter 26 and 2 in the Colorado Code of Regulations and briefly describe content of each,
▪ Define the term “consumer,"
▪ Compare and contrast License classification types A and B and legal limits of services therein,
▪ Illustrate dually regulated home care and what that means,
▪ Communicate the key points in 18 federal laws that affect the aged, infirm & disabled,
▪ Consider at least 5 components required in handling Complaints/Incidents/Occurrences,
▪ Depict similarities of the Quality & Risk Management Programs,
▪ List at least 10 documents required to present to surveyors upon the initiation of an unannounced survey,
▪ Distinguish between an organization’s bylaws and articles of incorporation (organization),
▪ Describe client rights of LEP or Limited English Proficiency,
Continuing Education Units Each attendee receives up to eight (8) Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) and a Certificate of Attendance at the completion of the workshop, course evaluation and competency exam.
||Add To Cart
Details specific to this item will be asked when you add this product to your cart.